Monday, June 12, 2006

Another set of updates...

tomato plantsHere is a photo of my tomato plants taken on May 25th. They are now about 3 times bigger. I'll take a new photo soon. I can't wait to eat my very own tomatoes. I've also planted rosemary, parsley, oregano, mint, basil, cilantro, jalapeños and a couple of strawberry plants. We were recently given lavender and catnip plants, so I'll plant those too.

The past couple of weeks have been busy. The wedding is just 18 days away. I am also working towards the year-end review with my funder on June 22.

Isabella is writing about the excitment about the World Cup in Argentina. In the US, you would hardly know it's going on. There is very little advertising or conversation about it here. Too bad!

I recently bought a used bike from my Finnish friend, Matti. It's quite a nice ride and I'm excited to try biking to MIT sometime.

That's all for now... back to the grind..

2 Comments:

Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Nice! I've never had tomato - I don't think... but I've tried basil. That basil is good stuff for chewing.

:P

3:52 PM  
Blogger Spazlee said...

Hey hey bill.

I hope you have a beautiful wedding.

many many happy moments together!!!

much love, marc and naz

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home