Sunday, May 21, 2006

Goodbye, faithful car.

Here's the interior of my car. Unfortunately my camera battery died soon after taking this one picture.

I went over to A&B towing today to get my stuff out of the car. Unfortunately, it's much worse than just a missing engine. They took nearly everything from under the hood: the engine, the radiator, the distributor, the clutch... When you look under the hood you basically see straight through to the ground. I wish I had a photo, because it's quite dramatic. They even took a 4-year-old battery and all the belts and hoses. My aluminum wheels and tires were also gone. However, the thieves were nice enough to replace them with cheap-o rusty wheels from an 80's honda civic. I think the only thing left behind was a windshield wiper fluid reservoir. Oh, and the windshield wipers themselves. Totally sucks. There is no chance of repairing this car. As you can see in the picture, they even took the shifter knob.

This was a great car. I am pissed off and sad at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home