Friday, April 21, 2006

This Confirms it

I will never be a professional baseball player. Bummer!

I took the "which Red Sox Player are you?" quiz. I am Theo Epstein...


You scored as Theo Epstein. Wait a minute, you're not a Red Sox player... you're Theo Epstein! Extremely smart and successful, you work the magic from behind the scenes. You take a lot of risks, but it always works out. You're not too bad on the eyes either!!

Theo Epstein

83%

Curt Schilling

63%

David Ortiz

60%

Johnny Damon

60%

Jason Varitek

57%

Kevin Millar

57%

Mark Bellhorn

53%

Manny Ramirez

40%

Which Red Sox Player Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

I am also Johnny Damon. I have been told I look like him too so that is very scary.

Johnny Damon 83%
Jason Varitek 80%
Curt Schilling 70%
Kevin Millar 66%
David Ortiz 63%
Manny Ramirez 57%
Mark Bellhorn 53%
Theo Epstein 50%

7:30 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

the red sox blow

8:02 PM  
Blogger srspacemonkey said...

yes, but they have won more world series in the 21st century than the yankees...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home