Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Long Time, No Posts...

It's been a while since I last posted here. I'm sitting at home with my cat Literaly. She has decided that my desk chair is her favorite spot. Everytime I get up for more than 5 seconds, she takes it. Very frustrating! So, I've decided to split the space with her. She gets the back half, and I get the front. I can still get my work done, and she can smell my booty. A fair trade.

This seemed to work for a while, but just now she decided to put all four feet up against the back of the chair and then push as hard as she could. She was trying to kick ME off the chair! Too bad that she's a 9 pound weakling! I WIN!

oh wait... I gave half my chair to a cat...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

I thought you were supposed to be working Bill!!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger srspacemonkey said...

damnit! you caught me. I will not take any more breaks, Slavedriver Bella

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home