Monday, October 17, 2005

Fukuoka


Ben and I arrived in Fukuoka. This place is very different from HK or Shanghai, or anything else I have seen.

My first impression: My hotel has the most advanced toilet I've ever seen. It has a buttons, lights, water pressure controls, and a very warm heated seat. There are all kinds of warnings about the possibilities of low temperature burns.

I sat down on the strangely warm seat. Immediately water started flowing and the "STAND BY" light started flashing. I started to laugh (nervously) because I had no idea what would happen next. Fortunately, everything worked ok and I didn't have any low temperature burns!

This is going to be an interesting trip.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bella said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Bella said...

Your the second person today that I've heard stories about asian bathroom facilities from....who would have thought when I woke up this morning I would learn so much about pooping in asia?

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home