Monday, September 11, 2006

Pluto is not a planet, get over it!

Since this blog is called "Sr. Space Monkey", I might as well have some space news, right?

So, I came across pleasesavepluto.org today. They are starting a petition to get the IAU to reconsider their decision. Each signer can leave a "comment". There are nearly zero intellegent comments... but tons of funny ones.. These people are crazy.

Here are some good ones... read the rest at pleasesavepluto.org!


  • 631. Jordan Jodway | September 8th, 2006 at 1:46 am

    The astronomers who say that Pluto is not a planet are f***ing retarded. I think I made my point! SAVE PLUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  • 571. Sarah | September 5th, 2006 at 7:57 pm

    OMG I LUV PLUTO DONT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!!! DON’T!!!!!!!!!!!


  • 387. Jim Vaillancourt | August 31st, 2006 at 2:25 am

    I am compelled not to let a mere 5 % of the worlds astronomers decide what I have learned as fact.


  • 381. Rufus Bocephus | August 31st, 2006 at 12:00 am

    Maybe we should change the name of the International Astronomical Union (IAU) to IDIOTS AMONG US. No scientific reason for this at all. Not to mention the cost associated with rewriting text books. All because some group of worms wanted to go down in history. Oh, believe me, you’re going down in history…as the group of 424 astronomers who needed to feel important and were overturned by public outcry.

    You mean to tell me the quorum for a decision this big is only 5 percent of the Professional Astronomers?

    You shouldn’t call yourselves Astronomers; you should be called Asscucumbers.


  • 332. Adam Morehart | August 30th, 2006 at 2:23 am

    What did Pluto ever do to you? It is a historically significant discovery and as such deserves recognition in it’s original form…A PLANET!


  • 223. Tim Rocks Everyday | August 28th, 2006 at 7:54 pm

    Give us the *\%&@#! planet back!



Asscucumbers? seriously?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home